Saturday, July 10, 2010

Haus of Gaga & Zebra nails! ;)

Hype on lookbook!

 
I went to the mall today with my mom and I got this t-shirt! I am obsessed with Lady Gaga! So, after my mom and I had lunch at Dave and Busters, (which included eating some fondue!), we were walking around and we ended up in H&M. One of my favorite stores :D. When I saw this I just HAD to have it! I had to beg because it was $18, which is a lot for just a t-shirt but hey it's Lady Gaga.

Also, after we got home from the mall I decided to paint my nails zebra! I went to Sally's Beauty supply last week to buy some white nail art so I could do stars and stripes for 4th of July and I thought, Hey I need some zebra nails! Haha. I already did french tips the other day but they were all peeling because I went swimming at my friends' house the next day. I did use a top coat, but I guess it didn't help haha.

Anyway, I have another post that will be up maybe tomorrow about the stuff I bought. It was only three items but thats okay!

2 comments: