Thursday, July 22, 2010

I pick them flower pedals off, and then I watch them drop.


I don't think I've posted since last week! Well, today is Selena Gomez's 18th birthday, so Happy Birthday Selena! In honor of her, I named this post after one of the lines in her song Round and Round. Which is my favorite song she's sung so far!

So today I went to the mall again and I got a few more things from Delias. I might do a post on them tomorrow if I feel like it or I might do it the next day.. I dont know yet. I got a sundress, white lace top, and another Lady Gaga t-shirt. They're ah-mazing. Just saying. haha.

I'm also working on a picture of Taylor Lautner that is actually coming out pretty good so far. I've been working on it for about three days now. For some reason I can draw guys better than girls... no idea why. When it's finished, i'll do a post on it and show my wonderful creation haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment